Why? Because it shows the impact our courses can have using a real-life example, and can inspire someone to sign-up to a course, make a change, and go on to achieve their ambitions.
So why wouldn’t you?
Our short testimonial form is designed to quickly and simply gather the following information from you:
- What you thought about your college course and how you found college life in general
- What you are doing now, a brief history of your career and how college helped you get there
- Your plans for the future and any words of wisdom you can share with your fellow alumni.
We then edit your answers into an inspirational article like this one and share it with our past, present and prospective students.
What have you been up to since leaving college? Wherever you are, whatever you’re currently up to, we want to hear about it!
If you’re worried that your story isn’t inspirational enough, or your experiences won’t help even one student, you’re wrong.
The fact that you have stood in the shoes of our current students and come out the other side with a qualification under your belt, and then gone on to employment means you have the experience needed to inspire our current students.
Our current students – and fellow alumni – can really benefit from hearing from someone who was once in their exact position. We’re looking for relatable stories that prove that they’ve got nothing to be afraid of and their future ambitions really are possible to achieve on a real and practical level.
Here are just some of the recent student stories we have been able to share, thanks to responses to our testimonial form:
- Yogita Parvin: You’re very lucky if you are studying at Leicester College
- Mark Rae: “Having had such a long period out of education, college gave me the confidence that I would be successful in my studies”
- Charlotte Richardson: mature student gets into Birmingham City University after access to HE course
- Luke Stevens: Engineering is such a broad and fantastic career path to choose
- Rosemary Baker: Leicester College helped me succeed in my Law career